PEAK Financial Group is pleased to announce that it has earned the prestigious Kincentric Best Employer in Canada award.
“This is great news, especially in this pandemic year, when all our employees are at home and we’ve had to reinvent the way we work,” said Robert Frances, President and Chief Executive Officer of PEAK Financial Group. “The title is especially important to us because it’s based on feedback from our employees. It shows their strong appreciation of the company while adjusting to the reality of the pandemic.”
PEAK stood out from other candidates for its:
• Positive and respectful work environment that embraces diversity.
• Support to employees striving for success and recognition of their efforts and results.
• Performance management based on employee strengths and weaknesses.
• Strong advocacy of employee learning and development.
• Transparent and open communication between senior management and employees.
Kincentric (formerly Aon) recognizes leading employers with the Best Employer award. Ranking is based on a vast, confidential survey across Canadian companies operating in various sectors of the economy, including financial services.
A Best Employer company must score in the top quartile for employee engagement and at least in two of these three categories: organizational agility, engaging leadership and talent focus.
“PEAK’s employees have shown a great deal of resilience and positivity in recent months. It’s up to us to keep innovating boldly and supporting them in these times of challenges and pitfalls,” Mr. Frances concluded.