At PEAK, we value a culture based on trust and strive to maintain a collaborative environment and a family-like atmosphere among our employees. We offer a fast-paced environment with stimulating work to challenge you and help you reach your full potential. Do you have a bold, entrepreneurial spirit? Put your ideas to work with us!
Come Make a Difference!
Working closely with the services team, you will be the main source of contact with PEAK Advisors and will provide an efficient, comprehensive and professional service at all times.
What you'll do
- Handle all service inquiries using various systems within the pre-established time frame by providing phone or e-mail support
- Establish a relationship of trust with the Advisors through personalized service
- Perform follow-ups to internal and external clients
- Analyze and interpret information in order to solve problems while ensuring compliance is respected at all times as well as internal policies and procedures
- Improve service levels by continually reviewing processes/procedures and identifying opportunities for enhancement
- Proactively identify Advisor needs and offer relevant solutions
- Complete files with letters of apologies for PEAK Advisors as required
- Prepare Letters of Indemnity (LOI) and Letters of Direction (LOD) as required
- Handle rejected transactions from fund companies, ensure that the Advisor is notified and has taken action and note for future servicing of client account
- Ensure all financial and non-financial transactions are processed in a timely manner according to the service, industry and regulatory standards
- Validate transactions to ensure quality and accuracy. Process any adjustments or corrections where applicable by keeping in mind the potential financial impacts.
What we’re looking for
- High school diploma and 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in the financial industry
- Ability to maintain specific knowledge regarding Non-Registered and Registered Products (RRIF, RRSP, LIF, LIRA, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written communication
- Capacity to work both in French and English
Role success factors
- Independence, creativity, initiative and the ability to understand the company’s architecture and business goals
- Proven interpersonal skills: demonstrating a strong team spirit
- Effective time management and the ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Commitment to value-added service
- Knowledge of the MFDA and IIROC regulations (an asset)
- Knowledge of registered products (an asset)
Our purpose is to make a real difference in the lives of Canadians.
Our mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives through better use of their money.
PEAK is the Canadian leader in fully independent advice.
Since its founding in 1992, PEAK has consistently expanded its horizons and now has more than $10 billion in assets under administration.
With 1,500 Advisors, registered professionals and employees across Canada, PEAK has always maintained its leadership position, yet has never lost sight of its values and mission.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.