At PEAK, we value a culture based on trust and strive to maintain a collaborative environment and a family-like atmosphere among our employees. We offer a fast-paced environment with stimulating work to challenge you and help you reach your full potential. Do you have a bold, entrepreneurial spirit? Put your ideas to work with us!
The innovation’s team mandate consists in leading PEAK’s digital transformation by optimizing the business processes and delivering a platform and products at the edge of technology. To do so, we work with all of PEAK’s teams and we challenge status quo.
Come Make a Difference!
Under the leadership of the Head of Innovation, you will be responsible for defining and delivering on the platform’s roadmap and it’s various features in order to allow the company to offer a portfolio of technological solutions to its advisors and employees.
What you'll do
- Synthesize company vision to create an innovative platform roadmap
- Develop domain expertise on the overall platform roadmap and understand the impact that any new application/tool will have on business processes and existing platform capabilities
- Spend time with end-users to understand their pain points, gather insights on how we can solve some of those big customer problems in a delightful way
- Be responsible for the end-to-end implementation and the successful delivery of these scalable solutions, which will propel PEAK to the next level in service and innovation.
- Plan and execute the vision and strategy for the PEAK platform, provide product thought leadership in identifying critical customer requirements, understand business goals, define product end state, and work with development teams in designing optimal user experience and successful business solutions
- Design groundbreaking systems and processes for PEAK’s platform and suite of products.
- Manage projects from inception to completion, ensuring strategic fit and facilitating Agile good practices to deliver business benefits in a timely manner
- Drive the execution of the product plan, working closely with the product team across all functions.
- Manage work on daily basis through sprints, scrums and retrospective.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 5 years of experience of management of technical products
- A strong interest for the financial services industry and Fintech
- Prior start-up or product experience, business analyst, systems or engineering background
- Demonstrated proficiency in program/project management, and success in managing complex program/project deliverables cross multiple teams
- Proven experience in defining big visions and inspiring teams to deliver new innovations and impactful products
- Ability to work as part of a multi-faceted team, as well as be proactive and exercise independent judgement in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap
Role success factors
- Being a high achiever, willing to roll up your sleeves to learn about our advisors and translate it into a platform roadmap
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills coupled with experience in technology development and change management
- Problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written communication
- Capacity to work both in French and English
Our purpose is to make a real difference in the lives of Canadians.
Our mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives through better use of their money.
PEAK is the Canadian leader in fully independent advice.
Since its founding in 1992, PEAK has consistently expanded its horizons and now has more than $10 billion in assets under administration.
With 1,500 Advisors, registered professionals and employees across Canada, PEAK has always maintained its leadership position, yet has never lost sight of its values and mission.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about PEAK financial group and more available career opportunities, visit our website: www.peakgroup.com