Peak Financial Group is recruiting! We are currently rebuilding our IT foundations to become a data-focused financial services group.
Like you, we were taken by surprise with COVID-19. The good news is that this is an excellent opportunity for you to join our innovation team and help us enhance our service offers in preparation for the future.
Come Make a Difference!
AN OPPORTUNITY TO INNOVATE
You will be responsible for building platforms for PEAK and its financial services to meet our future needs.
You will work closely with other developers and the innovation team to develop the infrastructure, software and services, propose and implement new technologies and improve the day-to-day workflow for PEAK employees.
What you'll do
- Develop automation around ECS, EC2, CircleCI, Cloud Formation, Terraform and other “best adapted” technologies
- Design, implement, manage and orchestrate Docker container clusters
- Manage, develop and maintain our CI/CD pipelines (internal tools, cloud services)
- Implement the automatic deployment of the production and development environment
- Examine and suggest improvements with regard to the upgradeability, security and overall quality of the CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure
- Orchestrate and execute various system upgrades (servers, databases, caches, etc.)
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration scripts
- Carry out continuous monitoring and control, upgrades, backups and resource optimization as needed
- Suggest improvements to architecture and deployment
- Promote continuous test-driven development, if possible
- Understand encryption and secrets management
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- AWS DEV-OPS professional certification
- Experience implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Experience implementing and automating security controls, governance processes and compliance validation
- Experience defining and deploying monitoring, metrics and logging systems on AWS
- Experience implementing high-availability, scalable and self-healing systems on the AWS platform
- Ability to design, manage and maintain tools for automating the business process
- Experience with financial services and its regulations an asset
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation (Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc.)
For over 28 years, PEAK Financial Group has promoted a culture based on trust, collaboration and a family-like atmosphere among our employees. Be part of a team that values Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Integrity.
We offer a competitive salary and the unique experience of helping us build our new environment from the ground up.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected candidates will be interviewed via ZOOM or other virtual tools.