At PEAK, we value a culture based on trust and strive to maintain a collaborative environment and a family-like atmosphere among our employees. We offer a fast-paced environment with stimulating work to challenge you and help you reach your full potential. Do you have a bold, entrepreneurial spirit? Put your ideas to work with us!
Come Make a Difference!
Reporting to the Director – Financial Advice, you assist in analyzing client needs and products offered. You actively participate in meetings with clients when required and provide quality service to clients. You establish a relationship of trust with internal and external customers by providing personalized service.
What you'll do
- Produce client retirement projections
- Prepare and update client financial statements
- Assist advisor in preparing for meetings with clients and participating in meetings
- Respond to customer requests according to area of expertise and participate in finding solutions to problems raised
- Study and analyze customer portfolios and ensure products offered are tailored to customer needs
- Stay abreast of products offered in the mutual fund market
- Examine composition of funds offered and notify advisor of any changes to be made
- Maintain the list of approved products offered to customers
- Assist advisor in the preparation of portfolio analysis and client files
- Prepare financial recommendation reports
- Manage problematic cases
- Manage transfers
- Participate in marketing initiatives to improve the image of the practice
- Participate in special projects / assignments; perform other duties as required
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in a related/relevant field
- Registered with the AMF as a mutual funds representative
- Capacity to work both in French and English
- Experience in consulting or customer service for individuals in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of financial planning software (naviplan, Synchro etc.)
Role success factors
- Oriented towards excellence in value-added service
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team
- Possess excellent sense of organization and time management
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written communication
Our purpose is to make a real difference in the lives of Canadians.
Our mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives through better use of their money.
PEAK is the Canadian leader in fully independent advice.
Since its founding in 1992, PEAK has consistently expanded its horizons and now has more than $10 billion in assets under administration.
With 1,500 Advisors, registered professionals and employees across Canada, PEAK has always maintained its leadership position, yet has never lost sight of its values and mission.
If you believe you have what it takes to thrive and succeed in the PEAK family, send us your resume at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.